50 Scollard Condos is a new condo project by Lanterra Developments and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at 50 Scollard Street in Toronto.
Fifty Scollard Condos will be a 41 storey tower with 64 mixed condo suites from 1690 sq.ft to 6000 Sq.ft. The estimated completion date for 50 Scollard Condos is set for Fall 2022.
50 Scollard Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 1 minutes walk from Bay Subway Station
- 5 minutes to Shops On Bloor
- 10 minutes walk to The ROM
- Minutes from University of Toronto-St. George Campus & Ryerson University
- Has a transit score of 97/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Jesse Kechum Park, Harold Town and Budd Sugarman Park
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Trim with shadow reveal
- Operable outward opening windows
- Contemporary linear gas fireplace
- Recessed baseboards with shadow reveal
- 4” baseboard with coordinating door casings
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder